Management Partnerships with Punch are a great way to experience running your own pub business, while we provide you with all the tools to succeed.
Whether you’re looking to take your hospitality career in a different direction or you’re completely new to the game, we’re looking to team up with talented individuals who have the ambition, enthusiasm, drive and creativity to succeed.
And we’ll be with you every step of the way, our Management Partners are at the very heart of everything we do.
At Punch, we are proud patrons of the local. With over 1200 pubs in the Punch estate, we have some truly awesome pubs, bars and eateries and have some really exciting opportunities becoming available in your area.
Every one of our pubs is unique with exciting possibilities. That is why we are always looking for a new wave of Managed Partners to run our pubs.
Our acclaimed training and support package has been recognised by BII NITAs 2019. Plus, we’re constantly investing in pubs. We’ve spent over £1M across hundreds of our pub outside spaces to ensure guests are safe when we reopen. At Punch, we’re all about pubs, people, and possibilities.
What can you expect?
Every one of our Management Partnership pubs has a distinctive character. As a Management Partner, you’ll get one of our experienced Operations Managers to work closely with you to understand your business’ true identity.
With tonnes of day-to-day support and a brilliant framework to grow your business, we provide an uncapped cut of top-line turnover to pay yourself and your team while defining your wage structure.
Unlike working as a general or deputy manager, you will have the potential to get out of the business what you put in.
We will provide:
- Your living accommodation, including all associated bills and maintenance.
- An agreed % of sales to pay you and your team with an industry-leading 2% bonus.
- All food, drink, menus, EPOS, apps, and marketing material – our team will be on hand to help you.
- All training in our Training Academy with an operational bar and kitchen.
- A specialist operations manager to guide you every step of the way.
Could this be you?
We need experienced hospitality professionals, talented couples or driven individuals who have:
- Excellent team leadership skills.
- A passion for and knowledge of operating in the community.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A talent for driving sales.
- The vision to make the most out of a newly invested pub.
- The passion, personality, and talent to create an unforgettable guest experience.
Have a peek at some of our available pubs below. Fill out the form and we’ll get right back to you!