Could you run this pub in Chacewater Truro?
The Kings Head is the only pub in the heart of the village of Chacewater. Its ideal location is enhanced further by its prominent position sitting proudly on the main road close to the City of Truro.
The Kings Head needs a welcoming host with letting experience to nurture the five guest letting rooms and to service the snug bar and the dining area. We’re also looking for a dynamic Publican who will make the most of the traditional beer garden guests love during warmer weather to meet their friends, relax and while away the hours.
You’ll also be taking on a slick-looking pub, as we recently refurbished the trading area and letting bedrooms. The pub is also a popular base for tourists exploring picturesque Cornwall.
Inside you’ll discover an open plan space divided into a bar, a cosy snug with a log burner and a separate dining section. You’ll also find a commercial kitchen. There’s a terraced area outside overlooking the high street and a lawned garden area to the rear of the car park with picnic benches.
About the local area
Chacewater village sits six miles from the city of Truro. It’s also only five miles to the tourist village of St Agnes and 2.5 miles to the A30.
We’re looking for a warm and friendly host who will make guests feel valued and relaxed. You’ll be an experienced food operator with a track record of successful letting experience.
A private bedroom and a kitchen.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
- A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2022!
- Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
- Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
- Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
- Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
* The calculation of the initial Ingoing Costs assumes a minimum deposit, £1,000 & legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up (if any) will need to be paid over 52 weeks. This can be discussed with the recruitment team or Operations Manager
Want to find out more about this agreement? Click Here